Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wikipedia Raven Riley What Have You Found Posted In Error, Or That Was Outrigth Wrong, On Wikipedia?

What have you found posted in error, or that was outrigth wrong, on Wikipedia? - wikipedia raven riley

I know a few good Falasia, deceptions and falsehoods published on Wikipedia. What have you discovered he was wrong?

I am a science teacher and found a series of bad things in this area and things seem pointless, like Brian Billick of the Baltimore Ravens has not ever been done in the Gong Show!

2 comments:

Kid said...

i havent had the chance to look a little out of place here.
But I heard some rumors HAV ....

I've heard that the friends of this guy wrote an article about him Bibliography (full of false allegations), posted on Wikipedia and has remained there, as it is to make changes without really lol!

sunday girl said...

I stopped relying on them when I learned that anyone can edit the information. Of course, most of the time, the information is very good, but when a person has the power to edit entries in a dictionary, you never know what to trust. I also found some wrong information published in scientific journals and summaries of books and historical data.

Post a Comment