Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dslr Lenses Needed For Backpacking Im Headed To Miami With My Dslr & Lens In A Photobackpack...do I Need Desiccants?

Im headed to miami with my dslr & lens in a photobackpack...do i need desiccants? - dslr lenses needed for backpacking

its hot and humid in Miami. IN worried and took my DSLR hotel rooms, cold, damp heat in the streets of Miami ... IVE heard that you should use a desiccant, but is it effective in a backpack. (Moisture seeping through the zippers and once the desiccant is wet ...) his ineffective. I have no desiccant How can I change my room heated slowly enough so that not developing the condensation ...

2 comments:

Polyhist... said...

If you think you need Dessicant for them. Not, however, get the bags, cameras and lenses to get in, get a real package. Midway is a company with the name of arms manufacturer that offers to sell and buy in small packets of dessicant to metal, are about the size of a cigarette pack. Reusable. When they change color in the oven and cook and share for a while.

asailors... said...

to be the best way to warm down "into the bag for 10 minutes or less closed the left) (it out bfore and shoot ... helps insulation bags, slowly warm.

Post a Comment