Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Does Super Advanced Whey Protein Have Do I Still Need To Take Creatine?

Do I still need to take creatine? - what does super advanced whey protein have

Hello, I recently taking creatine monohydrate. (5g after training.) I also take body fortress whey protein, and recently bought the super advanced whey protein it. It contains creatine in it. I find no information on the amount of creatine in it. Volume 1 tablespoon in the morning and 2 after training. Now it contains creatine, should I stop taking creatine monohydrate alone. Let me know what you think. If the answer if you know what you mean. I need advice on weight loss or muscle building tips, or people who tell me not to take creatine. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Thot I was just a protein shake. ummmm I have a few, and I'm a girl and 13 and dont think there is a lot of them. 4 i budget, so the earlier ones. safer

Anonymous said...

We Thot I was just a protein shake. ummmm I have a few, and I'm a girl and 13 and dont think there is a lot of them. 4 i budget, so the earlier ones. safer

Post a Comment