Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rawlings Primo Pictures Is It Normal For My Rawlings Primo Mod Trap To Wear Down A Little In Palm And Lose Its Dark Color? Im Worried?

Is it normal for my Rawlings Primo Mod Trap to wear down a little in palm and lose its dark color? im worried? - rawlings primo pictures

I had this glove for a few months and shows signs of wear and tear on the palms and on the Internet .. I'm curious to know whether this is normal. After so much emphasis on a glove I want my long

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is normal when ur wearing gloves or regularly!

Anonymous said...

If I absolutely normal, I have a cousin in the first week of its release and still a large glove box

Anonymous said...

If I absolutely normal, I have a cousin in the first week of its release and still a large glove box

Post a Comment