Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Does Burger King Cook Hamburgers How Can I Deal With Being So Unique?

How can i deal with being so unique? - how does burger king cook hamburgers

I consider myself unqiue but often makes fun of ordinary people all over time.well Let me put it so .. I'm from the hood, I went black.i private schools and magnet schools .. Many of my classmates and teachers from different cultures, so I am informed about other countries and cultures and languages. I cook various foods and can make himself with people all over the world .. DIFFERENT often told me that the other black. But blacks make fun of me. my friends and colleagues ask me what laughter can speak languages. I hear using natural products for skin care, music from around the world, eating sushi, making smoothies with fresh fruit and vegetable juices. and the people are always doing as strangers.
they just want everythingEating a Burger King, McDonald's and an assistant hamburger or other food on the table, as ...
It's not my fault that I am, what I have always way.its

0 comments:

Post a Comment